Rose Croix (18th degree)
Timothy G. Turner, 32°, MSA
Most Wise Master
A cordial invitation is extended to all Knights of Rose Croix H.R.D.M. to attend a meeting of the H. H. Dickey Chapter of Rose Croix
6:00 PM – Candidate registration and social
6:30 PM – Dinner
7:00 PM – 18° Knight of the Rose Croix of H. R. D. M.
The Chapter of Rose Croix confers the 17th and 18th degrees, known as the philosophical degrees. These degrees make use of Christian symbols and historical settings, but their spiritual message is universal for all Masons, who are united in the belief of a Supreme Being. Both degrees use the Book of Life to advance the concept of avoiding the mistakes of the past.
The term “Rose Croix” literally means “rose cross,” and is derived from the symbol of the order of the Rosicrucians: a rose on a cross. Aspects of the Scottish Rite’s 18th degree, Knight of the Rose Croix, were inspired by Rosicrucianism.
In the 18°, the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth are used to exemplify the universal principles of life. Philosophy: The Book of Life is opened. The new law is a law of love, which all men everywhere may understand and practice. Core Values: Integrity
Cast 18° Knight of the Rose Croix of H. R. D. M
- Most Wise Master – Timothy G. Turner, 32°
- Senior Warden – Steven C. Verrill, 32°
- Junior Warden – Paul Michael Blank, 33°, MSA
- Treasurer – James H. Witham, 33°
- Secretary – Richard N Bergeron, Jr, 33°
- Orator – Brian L. Ellis 32°, HGA
- Master of Ceremonies (Guest Officer) – Edward A. Caron, Jr. 32°
- Captain of the Guard – Ambrose S. Dawson, Sr, 32°
- Crucifer – Michael R. Roy 32°, MSA
- Tyler – William H. Stretton, 33°, MSA